Requesting a Check Reissue
In order to edit your address, your must be the administrator for your organization. Click here for more information on registering as the admin for your organization.
You'll log into your account at https://nonprofit.yourcause.com/. Once there, you'll go to Giving > Payments and Transactions > Click on the box next to the Payment ID > Click 'Reissue Check'.
Payments That CANNOT Be Requested for Reissue
- Payment sent by ACH (direct deposit): If you have an ACH payment that was not successful, please update your ACH information by going to Administration > Disbursement Information. After this is complete, contact us to request a new payment be sent. We will have to request the reissue on our end.
- Payments Less Than 45 Days Old: A reissue can take up to 90 days. Because of this we ask that you attempt to locate the check before requesting a reissue. If the check was made out to an outdated address or name, please contact us to request a new payment be sent. We will have to request the reissue on our end.
- Payments in 'Voided' Status (More than 90 Days Old): Once a payment is voided, the funds are at risk of being forfeited. We can put in a request on our end. To do so, please contact us. Please note that we cannot guarantee the reissue of a check that is more than 90 days old. We have clients with guidelines in place that state that funds are returned to the donor/company if they are not deposited within 90 days.
- Payments in 'Cleared' Status: This status indicates that a check has been deposited. If the payment is "Cleared', the system will not allow you to request a reissue. Please check your bank account for the deposit of this check. The date under the 'Cleared' status will indicate the date the check was deposited.
Things to Know About Reissued Payments
- We issue payments monthly. Please allow up to 90 days for you to receive a new payment.
- We have certain clients have guidelines that require for an organization to sign up for ACH in order for a payment to be reissued. If your payment number begins in 197, 560, or 100 then you will need to sign up for ACH before a payment can be reissued.
- We MAY limit the number of times a payment can be reissued via paper check. If we have to reissue the same funds for a third time, your organization may be asked to sign up for ACH.