|Important: In order to view payment details, you must be the administrator for your organization. Click here for more information on registering.|
Request a Check Reissue
To view payment details for your organization within NPOconnect, you will first log into your account at https://nonprofit.yourcause.com/. Once there, navigate to Giving > Payments and Transactions and click to open the Payments page.
On the Payments page, select the checkbox to the left of the Payment ID and then click on Reissue Check at the top of the page.
Payments Not Eligible for Reissue
The following payments cannot be requested to be reissued...
- Payment sent by ACH (direct deposit): If you have an ACH payment that was not successful, please update your ACH information by going to Administration > Disbursement Information. After this is complete, contact us to request a new payment be sent. We will have to request the reissue on our end.
- Payments Less Than 45 Days Old: A reissue can take up to 90 days. Because of this, we ask that you attempt to locate the check before requesting a reissue. If the check was made out to an outdated address or name, please contact us to request a new payment be sent. We will have to request the reissue on our end.
- Payments in 'Voided' Status (More than 120 Days Old): Once a payment is Voided, the funds are at risk of being forfeited. We can put in a request on our end. To do so, please contact us. Note that we cannot guarantee the reissue of a check that is more than 120 days old as some clients have guidelines in place that state that funds are returned to the donor/company if they are not deposited within 120 days.
- Payments in 'Cleared' Status: This status indicates that a check has been deposited. If the payment is Cleared, the system will not allow you to request a reissue. Please check your bank account for the deposit of this check. The date under the Cleared status will indicate the date the check was deposited.
Things to Know About Reissued Payments
- We issue payments monthly. Please allow up to 90 days for you to receive a new payment.
- We have certain clients who have guidelines that require an organization to sign up for ACH in order for a payment to be reissued. If your payment number begins in 197, 560, or 100, then you will need to sign up for ACH before a payment can be reissued. Learn more about ACH (Direct Deposit) here.
- We MAY limit the number of times a payment can be reissued via paper check. If we have to reissue the same funds a third time, your organization may be asked to sign up for ACH. Learn more about ACH (Direct Deposit) here.