Navigation Menu (left panel)
The navigation menu found in the left panel will help guide you through the various sections of the NPOconnect Platform. If you do not see this menu expanded, select the three horizontal grey lines () at the top left corner of the page
From the Navigation Menu, you can access all areas of the site:
- My Workspace
- My Nonprofits
Notifications (right panel)
Workspace Notifications are found in the left panel of your workspace and are used to prompt your organization's users of steps that need to be completed for your profile.
If you do not see the Notification Bar, select the blue arrow () on the top right corner of the page to expand this section
In order to act on these notifications, you can select the individual tiles in order to be directed to the portion of the site needing your attention.
Examples of notifications you may see are:
- Compliance Statements needing to be affirmed (can include both standard YourCause guidelines or those that are specific to a client)
- Donation Verification requiring your confirmation of an offline donation for which an employer match has been requested
- Volunteer Hour Verification requiring your confirmation of previous volunteer hours completed
- Admin Requests awaiting your approval for user access into your organization's profile
- Disbursement Information awaiting your review of the mailing address on file and submission of electronic payment information.
Note: Although registering for electronic payments (ACH) is not a requirement to receive funds through YourCause, doing so will enable your NPO to receive your disbursements faster, more securely, and more efficiently than via physical check.