Managing My Nonprofits: Nonprofit Profiles
Many nonprofit admins often manage multiple nonprofit profiles from one admin account. The management of multiple profiles from one admin account is made simple through the 'My Nonprofits' section of the Platform.
From the 'My Nonprofits' section, you can view the various organizations you are currently managing as an admin, start a new administrator request, or view and add chapters for your organization.
View the organizations for which you are an administrator
- From the 'My Nonprofits' section, you will see all organizations you currently administer
- If you would like to view another organization's profile for which you are a registered admin, select the name of that organization. You will see a green box in the top right corner confirm you are now administering for that account.
- If you need to add a separate organization to your admin account, follow the steps below to start a new administrator request:
Start a new administrator request
- From the 'My Nonprofits' section, select 'Start a New Administrator Request'
- On the screen that appears, follow the steps to register as an admin for your next organization.
Step 1 (A): Select the Country in which you are a registered nonprofit organization
Step 1 (B): Select which option best applies to your organization. This information will help us locate your organization's name and/or Federal Identification Number in the proper country's Registration listing.
Step 2: Fiscal Responsibility - Select whether your nonprofit operates as a Parent, Stand-Alone (Independent), or Chapter Organization, then click ‘Next Step’.
By selecting Chapter, you are indicating your organization relies on a parent, headquarters, or national office to process your donations on your behalf. If you selected chapter, move on to #8
By selecting Parent, you are indicating that you process donations on behalf of subsidiary organizations such as group exempt offices or fiscally sponsored organizations. If you selected parent, skip #8 and continue on #9.
(IF YOU SELECTED CHAPTER ON STEP 2…)
Step 3: Search by EIN for the organization that processes your donations, then select ‘Next Step’(IF YOU SELECTED STAND-ALONE OR PARENT ON STEP 2…)
Step 3: My Organization - Confirm the organization you are viewing is the correct page and click 'Next Step' to continue with the application.
Step 4: Mailing Address for Payment - Select whether to use your registered address or a different address to receive donations. Select 'Next Step' once you are finished.
Step 5: Contact Information
Provide us with your Position or Job Title, your work email address, a preferred phone number to contact you, and your organization’s website address. Select 'Next Step' to continue to verification.
Step 6: Verification Information
In order to verify your affiliation with this nonprofit, upload at least 2 documents; one IRS Determination Letter or the equivalent tax document of the country in which you are registered, and one Proof of Employment to confirm your identity and relationship to the organization. Once you are finished, select Submit Registration.