Updating your Nonprofit’s disbursement information allows us to safely and securely transfer funds directly to your account without the need for printing, mailing, and depositing checks. In order to set up ACH (electronic payments) to your organization's bank account or to update your mailing address, follow the steps below:
Setting Up Electronic Payments (ACH):
- Navigate to the 'Administration' section from the left navigation panel
- Select 'Disbursement Information' from the available options
- If you would like to receive donations electronically, select 'Set Up Bank Information' and enter your bank name, routing number, and account information, then select 'Next'.
- In order to verify your organization's ownership of the bank and account information being provided, you will be required to upload one bank document containing the bank, account number, and name on the account. Once you have uploaded the document, select 'Save'
Examples of acceptable documentation include voided or canceled checks, a deposit slip, or a recent bank statement.
Changes to your Banking Information requires verification by our support team, which is typically provided within 24-48 hours of submission. So, once you have completed the ACH set-up and before approval, the Disbursement Information page will look like the following:
You will receive an email from NPOconnect Nonprofit Platform once your banking information is reviewed and approved.
Updating Mailing Address:
- If the mailing address needs to be updated, click the blue pencil next to the address line to enter the appropriate information on where checks should be mailed
- On the 'Edit Mailing Address' screen, provide the mailing address where funds should be sent then select 'Next'.
- Changes to your mailing address will require verification by our support team, which is typically provided within 24-48 hours of submission.