Registering for the NPOconnect Nonprofit Platform
Welcome to the YourCause NPOconnect Platform, a portal through which Nonprofit admins can securely access and manage donation details, disbursement information, and profile settings, among many other features and capabilities.
In order to ensure the privacy of our donors, we require that administrators register for our Nonprofit Platform by providing information on their role and validating their affiliation with the organization through the registration process.
For a step-by-step guide to the registration process, follow the instructions below:
- Access the NPOconnect Nonprofit Platform at https://nonprofit.yourcause.com/
- If your email is already registered with the Nonprofit Platform, or if you previously registered for an NPO admin account through the deactivated NPO Portal (https://npo.yourcause.com), log in with your pre-existing credentials or reset your password to access your account. To add additional NPOs to your admin account see "Managing Multiple Nonprofit Profiles" Guide
- Select 'Sign Up' to begin a new administrator request.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, and a strong Password, then select ‘Create Account’.
- If you received a check from YourCause, you can use the check number, amount, and the date the check created on to select your organization.
- Upon submission, you will receive an account confirmation email asking you to confirm your email address, clicking this link will allow you to continue the registration process. Select 'Confirm My Email'.
If you do not see this confirmation email in your inbox, check your junk mail.
- After selecting 'Confirm My Email', you will be redirected to the NPOconnect Platform to log in. Log in with your new credentials, then either continue your current application by selecting your drafted version or select 'Start a new administrator request'
- Start an Administrator Request, linking your admin email to the nonprofit(s) you manage
Step 1 (A): Select the Country in which you are a registered nonprofit organization
Step 1 (B): Select which option best applies to your organization. This information will help us locate your organization's name and/or Federal Identification Number in the proper country's Registration listing.
- Step 2: Fiscal Responsibility - Select whether your nonprofit operates as a Parent, Stand-Alone (Independent), or Chapter Organization, then click ‘Next Step’.
By selecting Chapter, you are indicating your organization relies on a parent, headquarters, or national office to process your donations on your behalf. If you selected chapter, move on to #8
By selecting Parent, you are indicating that you process donations on behalf of subsidiary organizations such as group exempt offices or fiscally sponsored organizations. If you selected parent, skip #8 and continue on #9.
- (IF YOU SELECTED CHAPTER ON STEP 2…)
Step 3: Search by EIN for the organization that processes your donations, then select ‘Next Step’
- (IF YOU SELECTED STAND-ALONE OR PARENT ON STEP 2…)
Step 3: My Organization - Confirm the organization you are viewing is the correct page and click 'Next Step' to continue with the application.
- Step 4: Mailing Address for Payment - Select whether to use your registered address or a different address to receive donations. Select 'Next Step' once you are finished.
- Step 5: Contact Information
Provide us with your Position or Job Title, your work email address, a preferred phone number to contact you, and your organization’s website address. Select 'Next Step' to continue to verification.
- Step 6:Verification Information
In order to verify your affiliation with this nonprofit, upload at least 2 documents; one IRS Determination Letter or the equivalent tax document of the country in which you are registered, and one Proof of Employment to confirm your identity and relationship to the organization. Once you are finished, select Submit Registration.
- After you submit your registration, approval can be granted by either a previously-registered admin of your organization or a YourCause team member. Our team will typically respond to your admin request within 24-48 hours if a pre-existing admin does not provide approval.
Once your admin request is approved, you will receive an email welcoming you to the Global Good Network. Click the embedded link to get started and log in…